This walnut buffet was stained a dark brown. Walnut by nature is a dark wood. Our client wanted the buffet to be lighter to match the other furniture in their rooms. Our goal was to strip the buffet and bleach the natural pigment of walnut to a lighter color so that we could stain the...
We took a dated loveseat recliner and modified the design to a new style.
This rocker had been stripped bare and stored in the attic. It was rickety and needed re-enforcement. The client wanted the rocker to match a cradle. We stained, finished, and replaced the foundation of the rocker. Notice how the pattern lines up across the back and with the seat. We make every effort to match...
This pontoon had a variety of issues. The front seats had damaged foam at the top. The foam was intact on the back seats but the vinyl was worn. The captain's chair needed a new suspension.
This buffet had been stripped and has water stains on the top surface. The joints were loose and decorative elements had fallen off. We were able to re-veneer the top surface and reinforce the joints and fix broken parts. Finally, we finished with chestnut stain and clear satin polyurethane..
The welt on the arm of this embroidered chair was worn. We were able to fix this welt with extra fabric trimmed from the underside of the chair.
This table started out at an entry table with a wood top. The client wanted glass mosaic tiles on the table surface. We added an edge to the surface and glued down the tile. After grouting the glass with covered the glass with a clear epoxy that creates an extremely smooth surface.
This antique platform rocker needed upholstery and several of the decorative elements were missing or broken. The rocker was stripped and missing and broken pieces were fixed or replaced with reconstructed sections.
We can make custom fitted slipcovers that can be removed from furniture for cleaning or protecting expensive upholstery fabric.